Pariplay is a producer of remarkable products, where we create an experience of engaging entertainment around our offerings. We create online games and systems that add real value to any Lottery or Casino operator. Pariplay’s people put all their energy into our projects in order to bring entertainment, thrills and delight to players. We strive to always exceed our clients’ expectations and to make Pariplay a place where employees love what they do.
Pariplay is a new age multi-channel gaming business which develops, licenses and operates Real Money Gaming (RMG) games and systems in global regulated markets. We are an international B2B gaming platform and game provider, and we focus on delivering innovative and modern gaming products. Our products comprise of games, platforms and services, as well as on-premise solutions for land based organisations.
Our platform includes an advanced CRM, CMS, Reporting, Business Intelligence and Business Administration systems and our solutions are all modular – so you choose exactly what you need. We improve and adapt our solutions, while working closely with our clients, to give them the result they require and a partnership they can rely on.
Through our simple and easy integration, our partners have access to hundreds of the best products and the top names in the industry – with no additional effort on their side. Our platform connects to almost any system through a simple, clean API and gives your business our technologically advanced front end and world class backend – a complete platform you can depend on. Our tools and widgets allow you to get started efficiently and enable you to quickly become a leader in the online Gaming sector.
Our innovative and thrilling gaming products across mobile, desktop and social channels, together with our partnerships with the world’s top online gaming providers, enables us to help our clients create new markets and access fresh revenue streams.
Click here to download Pariplay’s full deck.
Gili Lisani (CEO & Founder)
Gili is an experienced entrepreneur with a focus on high performance systems and innovative tech solutions. Gili started in the ever-growing ecommerce industry and became an expert with a proven record averaging 2M USD monthly sales. Gili has been in the gaming industry for the past 8 years and has become an expert in iGaming systems with a comprehensive understanding of both B2C and B2B. Gili is driven by his passion for delivering superior systems, excellent content and innovative iGaming solutions.
Adrian Bailey (MD)
Adrian has over 10 years of experience in the gaming sector, he held VP Marketing and Managing Director positions in two of the largest gaming companies in the world (Neogames & Caesars Interactive Entertainment) being instrumental to the strategy and growth experienced in both. Adrian has created, managed and led multiple marketing and operational teams including retention, support and the full scope of player acquisition departments.
Shay Mardan (CTO)
Shay is a dynamic and revolutionary technologist. His expertise and knowledge of systems, programing and computers from his time in the Israel Defence Forces serving in an intelligence unit, has made him a prodigy in the field since his teens. Shay received 3 merit awards and has been nominated twice to the President’s decoration for excellence.
- Responsible for the payments operations of the B2C brands.
- Operational, analytical and execution role on daily payments, fraud, chargebacks etc…
- Monitoring brand sites and back-end systems to ensure payment methods are running efficiently
- Work with finance department to co-ordinate payment issues
- Liase with relevant payment providers and banks
- Conduct regular fraud management procedures
- Proven experience in online payments and fraud.
- Interpersonal, leadership, communication skills.
- Detail orientated and an analytical problem solver.
- Experience with real money gaming an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Fluent English
- Develop and execute test plans and test scripts for new and existing game themes and operating systems.
- Submit and track any product issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved.
- Provide input to the weekly project status report for each assigned project.
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues.
- Provide feedback for continuous test improvement.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Must be a team player!
- Experience with real money gaming, gaming or social gaming is a must
- At least 1 year gaming and/or software testing experience preferred
- Ability to efficiently regulate and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to meet quick deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fast-paced work environment.
- QA Methodology, planning and execution experience as well as defect managing experience
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of the gaming & Casino industry.
- Understand basics of Mobile testing and responsive compatibility testing across various platforms.
- Strong technical knowledge of computers languages:
- SQL Server
- Fully contribute to the process.
- Working with Fiddle or any network sniffer tracing program.
The Retention Manager will take responsibility for the online casino customer conversion and retention activities. The role encompasses promotions planning and execution, data segmentation and analysis, reporting, VIP handling, supplier relation management and crafting offers. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer- focus, brand awareness, analytical capabilities, communication skills and an understanding of using various marketing and analytics tools for conversion and data analysis / segmentation.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop and optimize a customer retention strategy, considering various metrics such as customer value, activity and preferences.
- Responsible for the delivery of all of CRM campaigns.
- Analysing competition and competitor customer retention strategies across different markets.
- Cooperate in the management of customer loyalty program for the online business.
- Work closely with the Head of B2C to develop CRM plans focusing on cross sell and players life cycle management
- Project manage the service teams, including design and delivery, to ensure efficient delivery of communications to customers
- Optimize and monitor the conversion and the retention program.
- Planning and executing promotions calendars for segments of players.
- Provide an ongoing reporting analysis of KPI’s by segments and act according to findings.
- Share metrical responsibility of retention costs and ensure constant reporting on ROIs.
- A minimum of 3 year experience with a proven Knowledge and understanding of CRM in a fast paced/ established online gaming business.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Great communicator and experience with working with remote teams.
- Highly analytical / quantitative, data based problem solving and optimization, especially segmentation.
- Proven ability to take ownership of all aspects of a project from conception to completion.
- Collaborative team player.
- BA in Marketing or a related area.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of customer data management, customer insight/research, CRM, VIP marketing and analysis.
Customer Support professional that will ensure a high level of customer support is delivered to players across multiple channels, which meets or exceeds the KPIs and SLAs that are set by the company. The chosen candidate must have an eye for detail, have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, have excellent communications skills in English and must think outside the box to deliver a top level of service to our customers.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Providing first line support to customers via multiple communication channels in a professional and responsible manner
- Deliver best-in-class customer service over the email and live chat
- Maintain high standards of customer service and customer satisfaction
- Acting as a first point of contact between customers and the respective brand
- Aiming to resolve all issues at first point of contact
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries in a prompt manner
- Work with retention department to increase players conversion and activity
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Native Language Level of English language
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, able to deliver information to our clients in an empathetic and concise manner
- Previous experience in the online gaming field and in customer service field would be beneficial
- Good computer literacy skills, especially in MS Office and web-based applications
- Customer service focused and results oriented personality
- Self-motivation, proactivity and ability to learn quickly and work unsupervised
- Sales Experience a huge advantage
At Pariplay, we believe in the highest quality and integrity as well as responsible gaming. As part of this commitment to fair and responsible gaming. Pariplay is regulated and licensed by various authorities. Pariplay holds a B2B Remote Gaming license from the Gibraltar gambling commission as well as a a UK Gaming Licence.
When you partner with Pariplay, you have the confidence of knowing that not only are our products and solutions the best of class but have also been tested and certified by 3rd party external auditors to meet the stringent regulatory and licensing requirements.